Sunday, June 27, 2010

Golden Lotus earrings!


Hello, how was your weekend? I had a very relaxing one and was able to hang out with my roommates at a party on Saturday night! :) I was so excited for the chance to wear my DSK Golden Lotus earrings so I decided to snap a couple FOTD pics. Went to Ulta for the first time earlier that day and picked up a few NYX Cosmetics items since I rarely see it at my drugstores.
I wish you could see how awesome these earrings are in person. They're just a fun shape and design that looks elegant and a splash of sparkly ^_^.
Face: MUFE HD Primer #0, MUFE HD Foundation #125, MUFE HD Powder, MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer in NC20 for undereye, MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30 on face
Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly all over lid up to brows
LORAC Eyeshadow in Enlighten on browbone
MAC Satin Taupe on lid
MAC Bamboo to blend highlight & crease
MAC Smut in crease, MAC Beauty Marked in outer corner
MAC PIGMENT in Gold Mode just barely patted on top of Satin Taupe and brushed under lower lashline in center of eye.
Loreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner in Carbon Black on upper lashline
Milani Liquef'eye Pencil Liner in Black on lower lashline
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Waterproof Carbon Black on upper lashes (LOVING this!)
Cheeks: NARS Blush in Deep Throat
Lips: NYX Lip Liner in Beige all over lips, Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude, NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Sweet Heart

Sorry for that mouthful of an essay for eye products! I guess when I have lots of time to get ready I start playing with more shadows >_< haha. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend...make sure to check out DSK Jewelry at www.dskjewelry.blogspot.com for those earrings...and now she made a MATCHING necklace! :) Take care all, goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestion! So thoughtful of you. I do have MAC Honeylove, I really like it! My current fav is definitely MAC Lazy Day for sure!

    I just visited MAC to take a peek at Stereo Rose MSF (note, not BUY just look at) lol. I really wanted to get Jazzed lipstick but luckily it was sold out! lol :) But I did get 1 lipstick..but I forgot it's name! I left with 1 item from Nordstrom this morning. No more, no less ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw glad to see you wearing your golden lotus earrings! <3

    ReplyDelete